Who we are
At Cubi-Tech, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our visitors to our web site. In particular, we want you to know that we will never sell your data and we promise to keep your details safe and secure.
When someone visits www.cubi-tech.co.uk/ we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Your personal information will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared internally within our company in order to deliver a product or service you have requested or for purposes connected with our business operations. We will only share your personal information with third parties, suppliers and service providers with your consent.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal information which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for us retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
- The right to request that we provide your personal information and where possible, to transmit that information directly to another data controller;
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal information, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal information where applicable; and
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We aim to keep data no longer than is necessary. Specifically, we retain data while it is still current; and data related to ceases products or services for up to 3 years after the calendar year to which they relate.
To exercise all relevant rights please email email@example.com.